Wednesday, March 25, 2009

See All Of U In Future

Is been a while I as an author of this blog did not post anything yet on this blog.Well all of us I received and collected our results on 10 March 2009.Good or Bad results we can determine ny our own.Well,back to the topic.As I have said it before this many of us will go and choose ourselves path way of life.What u want in life it all depends and it is on your own hands.To all my dear fellow friends in this world many things can happen.When we face problems we always need to find solution to it but the decision is still on own we want to solve in a bad or good way.I am sure all of aware that many people are jobless as the the whole world economy are getting worse day by day.Many people are struggling and suffering need to pay their children's necessity like food and tuition fees.To all my dear friends we must appreciate what have our parents have sacrifice for us through all the years.We must imagine that if at the 1st place without them where are we now?U might be sucess today but u must always remember who guide and teach u to become sucessful person in life.My dear friends all we wont becoming who we are now if with our parents.Therefore,I will like to say appreciate our parents is ok eventhough they might treat u badly or dont understands u is fine because no matter what they is still ur parents.I know that many people might think that I am just talking but believe or not I appreciate my parents what they have sacrifice for me .Thank you.

Author:John Merican Chin

0 comments: