Saturday, May 16, 2009

Memories

Hi,guys how are u all?The main purpose I wrote this is about the memories in the past when we first join form 6.What trigger me is that my brother have join form 6 this year and he is taking the same subjects as us but in a different school thats is in Victoria Institution.Well,back to the topic just now I have just mention.When we firstly join form 6 in year 2007,we barely know each other as most of us are from different school and the feeling like just enrolling for standard 1 which is like a new environment for us all.However,as times goes by all of us know each other better.Whereby,I got to know my buddies haha the mafia gang Jun Jie,Yaw,Ron and ,Merican and we surely wont forget Rafeeq the only malay boy in the class haha.There is only 5 boys in the class and I cant imagine that.Although there is many conflict has happened in class which sometimes involve me I hereby apologize for what I have done in the past.All people do mistakes and no one is perfect.There is always a higher mountain.Well guys I think thats all I want to say.Eat Healthy and Stay Healthy .Forget The Past And Fight For Future.Failure is no an option.Every human have a brain but it depends how we use it.Therefore,make fully use on it.

0 comments: