Thursday, December 4, 2008

Exam Over!!!!!!!

My dear classmate!!!
Exam finnally over! YAHOO!!!
How's the paper ya everyone, can leave comments over there?
Giv sum of your opinion. I wanna noe! LoL

Gonna post a poll for you all to vote. hehe!

I hope all of us will get connected through this blog.
All of us sure will on9 rite? Cum visit this blog once in a while lah!
As ur admin, i miss u all so much, kinda sad coz we nt gonna see each other so much dy.
I appreciate every moment i've spent wif u all.
Happiness, sadness moments,
all this, i'll never ever forget.
Frankly speaking, i nvr feel this way b4.
I hav learn wat is the meaning of frenship.
Frenship is so fragile than anythg. Once u lost a frenship, it will gone 4ever.

I reli hope all of us will get good result in stpm.
I believe all of us hav done well in the exam.
let us meet again when we take Our result.
hehe.

Finally, to conclude ths post, i would like to apologise if there's any hard feelings that i bring to u all. Im reli sorry if i hurt you all.
Wat pass have passed. Let us move forward!

I hope everyone of uswill keep the spirit of U6A2.

Lots of Loves,
Ron Da Admin!

0 comments: