Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Farewell To All Of U

Tomorrow,is the final paper that is Makroekonomi.After the exam,we will move on our individual daily life and path as well.Guys we can have a different path of way of life but deep inside us we are still under a same grassroot that is in the same class for almost 2 years.In this 2 years,we share many experience,joy,hapiness even some controversy or misunderstanding throughout the years.Guys in life is what we want.We can be at the top position and be somebody in the future but never-never forget our grassroot.I promise that when I am someone or somebody in the future I will never forget all of u.Coz guys,I love u all.!!! 1 day we will meet again the future.Fail or sucess is in our own.My dad always said a sucessful guys fails couple of times before become sucessful.Example Bill Gates,Richard Branson and also Michael Dell all of them did not have a high education background but yet ssucessful.Education is compulsory for all and we will keep till we die but sometimes education will not change people life.But for me education is important.When u are sucessful dont ever forget the poor and when u are poor work harder in life because believe that 1 day u will be sucessful as well.Guys I have nothing to say anymore.All the best in our last paper and life as well.Till we will meet again.CP Sir John Merican

0 comments: