Friday, June 26, 2009

FAREWELL TO ALL OF U AND I WILL MISS U ALL

This,is the final post from me to all of u guys in Kuala Lumpur.It have been my honour and pleasure to meet and know u guys for almost 2 years or more.It is sad as most of us are apart from each other.Well,frankly to tell u all guys I dont know what I want to say actually.I am just speechless for the day.Haiz,is really difficult and sad to be apart with all of u.I really miss school days where can see all of u .But too bad all that have come to an end and become memories.The best time is still in school.As we grow older we tend to think back all the memories during our young days.I still contact with a fren who was in the same school during our standard 1 time.We still go out for a drink together.Therefore,a true friend the bond and friendship will never dies and last forever.I am still speechless,guys I am seriously in love this time.She got a good course and studying at kelantan dentistry.This girl is really special to me.I admired her because of her inteligence and also caring character.She also is the 1 who support me all along my form 6 in SMK COCHRANE.I really love her.Although we were seperated Darling DEAR U will still inside my heart and I will never forget u.I promise I will wait for u dear.AN last but not least my brothers Jun Jie and Ron who is still in KL take care and all the best to u.I and Yaw will be in Kedah will still keep n touch with both of u during our semester break.Most probably month of September we will be back in Kuala Lumpur.Jun Jie all the best for u to hunt girls in UKM lol.That day I hv introduce a friend to u who is also studying in UKM try mix with that guy he also is a smarty type.Ron u also make sure u do well In Appit College.I think thats all I have to say to alll of u guys.All the best to all of u and take care.I love u all.Hope we can all meet up gain till the right time comes....................................












0 comments: