Saturday, July 11, 2009

LIFE IN UUM

It have almost been 2 weeks in UUM.What I can said UUM was a big university.Imagine we have to walk to our class for 5 or 10mins.In UUM there are not many chinese food.We only can get chinese food in Jitra and Changlun but that also not as nice as KL.Lecturers over here have 2 type first is normal 2nd is killer whereby most of the time will give low marks to us students.Life here sucks most of the time.In a week we hv 5 day class and 1 day for ko-k.So we actually only rest on 1 day which is friday.Imagine we study on sunday,this really makes us feel sick.Anyway,there are some advantage over here.!st food here is consider cheaper compare to KL.2nd we here got many bus transport.3rd here also quiet a lot of facilities included go-kart and pool.Thats all is my sinopsis for UUM.Guys,hereby I like to tell all of u.I have love a girl for sometime ago in my life and many people can expect who is the girl who is special to me.Well,I have hide this for a long time but I cant hide it any longer........The girl I love is currently studying dentistry in USM Kelantan and she is ........She is special to me and I really love her a lot.All along she is the 1 who motivates me and supporting me from behind in all the things I done in my life.Frankly to tell u all, a day before STPM starts I call her for the 1st time.Everytime when I chat with her I feel so relieve and happy like an angel have lighten me up.I really miss her a lot.Darling no matter what I promise I will wait for u....because I love u so much dear...I promise will wait for u....I miss all of my frens in KL too JJ,Ron,Wk and others...I will yumcha with u all when back to KL.Thats all I can say.BYE

0 comments: